Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The End. No. Really. The End.

It never ceases to amaze me the irony that is life.



I literally was just advising a friend not to let anyone steal their joy.
And what do I do the next day?
Let someone zap the sparkle right outta my day.


Why the hell is it so damn hard to practice what you preach?


And why do I have to care so much when someone is unloving?
You'd think I'd have grown accustomed to it by now.


No. Not like Woe to me! I am so continuously unjustly treated!

I just mean people are inherently selfish assholes.
So why then does it surprise me when their actions suck?


It should be more like, Wow your interaction with me was not entirely self serving?!  Awe, muffin!


I think I had this wretched flashback to a year ago and Mr. Volcano's inconsistencies concerning his affection.  It's like these men are standing behind me continuously poking me on my back to get my attention and when I finally turn around to ask them what the hell they want they're just standing there waving with this dumb grin on their face, declaring, I just wanted you to know I'm not interested in you anymore.  Just so you KNOW.

And I, growing increasingly annoyed at their persistence simply smile back and say, Yeah I know. I. Get. It.


But they never go away.
They never stop.

They act like I'm the intrusion and never look around to see that this is my story they're standing in.

If the waters too hot for ya, buddy, then by all means find another ocean to swim in!

I'm not going away.
I was here first.


So there.

1 comment:

  1. Yes you were there first! Shove them down to the ground, and then stomp on their faces! Your the main act in this story!

    ReplyDelete