Sunday, January 16, 2011

Reese's Flaw-less-ness

It's a lovely day for a picnic.  Cough.  No, really.  The overwhelming down pour makes me think of a few certain folks I wouldn't mind sitting next to so long as they soaked in a puddle of mud.  Heh heh.  If I gathered Narcissis, Prince Charming and Mr. Volcano in the same room or dare I say, on a rainy day picnic, I'm pretty sure their only commonality would be an affinity for boobs.  And mine, of course, are fantastic.  (I'd like to thank my Mother, our fabulous genetics and the good folks at Victoria's Secret without which, none of this would be possible).

Another thing my wonderful genetics have provided is flawless, porcelain skin.  I single handedly keep Estee Lauder in business with the number of people I send to their counter who just have to know what foundation I wear!  It really is a shame I no longer work in cosmetics because this mug sold the products without any verbal prowess on my part.  If I told them I used that moisturizer, they'd buy it.  My mascara?  This very one, of course!  But lately, there has been a shift in my Nicole Kidman flawlessness.  (No, it's not a word, I looked it up.  But flawlessness SHOULD be a word so I have created it.  Trademark Resa Renee Inc.)  I blame the new for-the-love-of-God-please-no-babies pills I'm taking (also known as the make-these-immobilizing-cramps-cease-before-I-murder-someone pills).  I've been off the miracle pills for nearly a year and something tells me my body is not adjusting quickly to the new levels of hormones I'm introducing to it.  My excessive new exercise regimen I began a week ago could also have something to do with it but whatever it is, my face has got to stop breaking out!!  I have beautiful skin!  It's like, my thing!  I've got amazing skin, a killer rack and a kick ass soprano voice.  It's just who I am.  I was also voted most humble in my high school yearbook.  (Oh, wait, that was Ann Marie but you get the point).

So somehow I need to relay this message of my flawlessness (repetition DOES in fact make it more likely to be a real word) to my face who is currently housing 5 zits!  Ugh.  It's like going through junior high all over again in your 30's.  Sooo not sexy.  And so doesn't match my houndstooth jacket.

Gonna have a heart to heart with my body and get back to you.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's the working out - in which case I have the same problem. You can be gorgeous but slightly overweight... or pimply with a hot bod. Hmmm...

    -Kari :)

    ReplyDelete