Thursday, June 23, 2011

A sexy sort of day

You know it's a sign that you shouldn't be social when the idea of putting on a bra sounds exhausting.

Today has been a no bra kind of day.

And not in that ooh baby, don't I look sexy, sort of way. 

I mean in a I can't seem to muster the energy to bathe so I'm lounging around in my oversized vintage slip contemplating if I should eat something with the 3 cups of coffee I've had today or just go take a nap, sort of way.

And I don't even have the excuse of PMS.
 I'm just a lazy bitch is what I am.

The good news is that as a writer I can still be productive in such a state of sloth.

I've managed to make some decent headway on my writing and nearly finished reading a second novel in 3 short days.  So at least I'm still somewhat lucid.  Albeit somewhat filthy and unattractive.

"She's got a face for radio!" comes to mind.

Hot hottie hot.

But I've found whenever I try and fight this sort of fatigue I always lose. 
And I surely exhaust those unfortunate enough to partake in drinks with me when I'm like this. 

The best thing for me to do is sit tight and write.

The blogs that folks have favored best are the ones I've written when I've been livid.

So I've decided whenever shit happens that's just God's way of getting my creative juices flowing.

Thanks then, Big G, for last night.
It's good to know You've got my back even if the fucktards you call "men" don't.

Here's to the great American novel I have in store.

Nothing like revenge to motivate you to get published.

But it's high damn time the world heard my side of the story.
I do tell it so much better, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment