Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sweet Dreams

I had a dream the other night and one of my crazy custies was in it.
(That's what happens when you eat a Snickers before bed).

I only had one interaction with her but let's just say this customer was "challenging."*  In fact she was so "difficult"* that she developed a reputation and this notoriety made her a hot topic as my co workers each had the "thrill"* of working with her.

*The opinions of this blog do not represent those of Clinique or Nordstrom.*

Anyway I woke up and thought it was beyond weird that the crazy bitch, excuse me, I mean "challenging lady"* showed up in my unconscious delirium.  But what was even more damn creepy was the VERY. NEXT. DAY. she showed up at my work!!

And because I apparently have the maturity of a six year old I literally turned around, walked the opposite direction from where she was coming from and hid for a few moments in the bathroom.

I am woman. Hear me roar.

Number one, it was really damn spooky.  Number two I dreaded another "delightful interaction"* with her. And number three WHAT THE HELL ARE THE ODDS?!!

Oh and as if that wasn't weird enough for a Hump Day some ass hat I worked with six years ago was walking around upstairs with some too beautiful for him sprite attached to his hand.

Cut to the Resa of 2006 flexing her flirt in her work place and the ass hat making a big to-do about how he was her boss and she needed to understand that nothing would ever happen between them.  And yes, this speech was uttered in the presence of his male bosses.  And yes, this was before he got hammered and all up in her business on the dance floor at Mcfaddens. 
Did I mention he also ripped a giant hole along the crotch of his jeans on the dance floor that night?
Did I also mention the ass hat is apparently engaged now?!

Fate is one fickle bitch with a wicked sense of humor.

Who the hell's gonna show up tomorrow?

I shudder to think.

Dear God in Heaven, let it be a prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment