Friday, April 1, 2011

NiceMeetYou

I used to have an Okcupid profile.
I think it was a right of passage when the boom of internet dating took off.  Some of my most entertaining dates were dudes I met online.  Cra-zy!  But the best part of having any sort of online interaction with cybermales was that there would always be some guy, some one or twelve that would compose a message that seemed too ridiculous to be real.

Author's Note: Women should have profiles for entertainment purposes only not actual dates.

So today, for my entertainment, some cybermale sent me this message via facebook. 

Hello
Just surfing through profiles and found yours quite interesting and fascinating and I decide to get to you to see maybe we can get to know more about each other to see what the nature has for us.
Though I know it sound strange to you, since you do not know me, but I will appreciate it, if granted this Privilege. I am 48yrs old divorced with no kid. I am an American Citizen and working as an Operator Manager with a Cargo Shipping Company in NJ, USA. The nature of my job makes me travel usually once a week, so I try to travel as much as I can.
I am very honest, caring, sensitive, loving, straight forward person. I like sincere, creative mind, brilliant having transparent personality, I believe strongly in peace, and human right. I love art/graffiti music, films, reading, holidays, swimming, and social gathering.
Honestly I really want to know much about you. Right now, I am in the sea working, we take cargos from USA to England, Dubai, Australia and Japan... I am happy every time my ship duck in Japan because that is the only free time I have to visit friends and well wishers ....My vacation is for 60 days 3 times in a year .
*****Please answer the below questions:
• What is your full name?
• Where are you currently located?
• Age / Date of Birth?
• Do you have kids? (If yes then how many)
• Are you married or divorced?
• Can we be friends?
Kindly write me directly to my email........
I will let you know more about myself as soon as I hear from you.
Love always
Lawrence

Conclusion:  I knew I looked hot in my profile picture.

1 comment:

  1. Very entertaining. Although he is on the internet for a reason. I think...I mean I envision a man who can't get himself to talk to a woman if his life depended on it. I also read a kick puppy syndrome here. lol not so confident, but trying to sound it.

    ReplyDelete