Thursday, January 26, 2012

There's a man buried inside these curves

I'd like to think that it wasn't always this way but when I look back on the men I've dated the pattern always seems to be the same.

Why do I always date men whose appetites never satiate mine?

I think the only person who may be the exception to this was Narcissus.
But he was foreign so he doesn't count.

Every other guy is too tired, too worn out, too in need of autonomy, blah, blah, blah.

I thought all men ever wanted was sex.
Rubbish!
All Resa's ever want is sex.
Or at least something in the near vicinity.

It seems ludicrous for a woman such as myself to endure sexual frustrations.
ISN'T THAT THE WHOLE BLOODY REASON MEN PURSUE ME IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Apparently I'm not the woman I always believed myself to be.
I must secretly be a dude.
Because if I'm honest about my top qualities essential for any long term lover of mine?
They are all passion driven.

Of course I want a man who is kind, who is caring and learned and respectful and successful and well endowed, whatever, whatever, whatever.

But mostly.
I want a man who can keep up with me.
Verbally. Mentally. Physically.
Sweet battery operated devices, let there be a man in existence who can keep up with me physically.

The c'est tragique timing of late is that the handsome Romeo I thought was my physical counterpart is actually much more layers of complexity and less oh baby oh baby.

Grrr.
Even my seemingly no nonsense one track minded relationships are never so instantly gratifying.

I really am Mae West.
I need a boyfriend for a rainy day and another when it isn't raining.

Maybe multiples is the answer to my madness.
Hey.
That's what a guy would do right?

And this guy?
Has got to find someone to ease her pain.



No comments:

Post a Comment