Saturday, September 3, 2011

I'd trade a rock for PC

I wanted it to be him.

I'll give you three guesses how that turned out.
But you only need one.

He doesn't read my writing anymore.
You may not be either.

But I assume you are.
My assumptions are deceiving me.

I have terrible taste.
No, correction, destructive taste.
Which no one ever believes.

He told me he was so numb he didn't know what if any of his words or actions were genuine.
Can you imagine what that sounds like to a woman?
I don't know what's real.

Hmm.

Then I guess there was the answer to my question.
I hadn't even asked anything was the funny part.
Funny.
Like life.

I should have been there tonight.
Fucking SHOULD.

I don't want a man to say he'll try to be there next time.
I want a man to be there.
Am I asking for the moon?

Don't I deserve that?

Surely the man that would meet me in a pyramid to hold my hand would agree.

But fuck.
It's my heart.
And I could love anyone.
I could love a rock.

I'm simply that amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment