Thursday, February 24, 2011

His and Hers

Hers

Peace you leave with her; Your peace you now give and bequeath to her.
Not as the world gives do You give to her. Do not let her heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

She is overcome with joy because of God's unfailing love, for You have seen her troubles and you care about the anguish of her soul.

She is useful and helpful and kind to others, tender hearted, forgiving others as God in Christ forgave her.



His

I thank my God in all my remembrance of him.  In every prayer of mine I always make my entreaty for him with joy.  I am convinced that You who began a good work in him will continue until the day of Jesus Christ, developing and bringing it to full completion in him.

I do not cease to give thanks for him, making mention of him in my prayers.  Grant him a spirit of wisdom by having the eyes of his heart flooded with light so he may know the hope to which you've called him.  And what is the surpassing greatness of your power to those who believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment