Sunday, February 6, 2011

I just had it

Last night I was playing the piano and as I was playing all these thoughts started pouring into my head.  Writing thoughts.  And I wanted to grab my Blackberry and type them out but to do so I'd have had to stop playing.  And there was something contradictory in leaving the music that was inspiring me in the first place to go pursue a secondary art that was resulting from the first.

And then when I was through playing my brilliant thoughts had vanished.

Son of a bitch.



Do you know what I'd like?  I'd like to turn into a tiny cartoon and as my tiny cartoon self I'd take a look inside my brain, at all the thoughts that form and disappear within minutes. 
(I'd have to be a cartoon because science is always more interesting when it's in cartoons).

Where oh where can my brilliant thoughts be? I'd ask my brain.  I just saw them.  They were Right.  Here.
And I'd probably burst into a musical number because singing cartoons, well, they're even more fantastic than plain cartoons.
And I'm just an incredible singer.
So there's that.
And I'd look and I'd hunt and those darn thoughts would be nowhere to be found.

I just had them.
And now they're at the bottom of the ocean.

Man, that really butters my bread.
Heh.
My bread could definitely use some butter.

HEY-OH!

Speaking of buttering my bread, I have a crush.
On The Russian.
The Russian is a regular and he's handsome enough.  But when he talks? 
He is more than handsome. 
He is my future ex-boyfriend.

I found out from his female co worker that he is, wonder of wonders, s-i-n-g-l-e so I told her to tell him that I thought he was CUTE and he should ask me out.

Anytime you can get someone else to do your dirty work for you?  Definitely a good thing.

It's all very reminiscent of my other foreign affair who told my friend I was cute and when she told me I told her I thought he was cute and wouldn't you know she arranged a double date and he became my longest running Prince Misdiagnosis in the history of Resa.

Kudos for my matchmaking counterpart and all things Foreign.
Mainly men.
Especially men.
I like men.
Men like me.

MAN I AM!

Hmm. 

Better leave the rhyming couplets to the Whos in Whoville.

Maybe I'll go play the piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment