Thursday, February 24, 2011

Um. Whoops.

So I unintentionally typed out this url that clearly was not the url I meant to type.

I was looking up a friends blog and mispelled one word.
And this is what I was directed to.



To tell you the truth, I deleted this site a long time ago, I dont know how you continually see it. Oh well. I love you honey, for now and forever. And anyone that doesnt believe me can run off and die. And I hope that you love me to, because I wouldnt be able to live without you, Katie. I know I wrote some stupid shit on this site, and I assure you that I didnt mean any of it. It was a long time ago, so please forgive me baby. I truly do love you. And I'll see you tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day...
Good luck with the PSP thing! Love ya!



Um.
I just don't even know what to say in response to that.

But it kind of makes me feel dirty for having a blog.

Shudder.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm...well...not dirty for having a blog. :-P J/k all of us writers sending out words out into "great unknown". Secretly hoping that someone will finally listen to us...or..oh wait is that just me. Sorry! lol But then again maybe that is what that writer was hoping for. A secret lover, watching someone from the outside, never to be noticed... or is that a stalker?

    ReplyDelete