Saturday, October 16, 2010

Your Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank you in advance for answering this prayer and tossing his mountain into the sea.
I have faith in you constantly and I do not doubt in my heart at all that the plans you have for him are to give him a hope and a future. 
You give life to the dead and speak of nonexistent things as if they already existed. 
I hold no unbelief, no distrust concerning the promises of God.
I grow strong and am empowered by faith, giving praise and glory to God. 
You have a plan for him, a plan to prosper him and not to harm him.
I am fully satisfied and assured that God is able and mighty to keep His word and do what He promised.  My faith is granted as righteousness. 
Thank you for granting him favor. 
Now to Him who by the power that is at work within us is able to do superabundantly far over and above all that we dare ask or think.  And whatever I ask for in prayer having faith and really believing, I will receive.
 Thank you for granting him mercy and forgiveness and restoration. 
Thank you for being the rewarder of those who earnestly and diligently seek you. 
Thank you for blessing him in his new chapter. 
Thank you for strengthening him and drawing him closer to you, for opening the eyes of his heart and flooding them with light so that he may know and understand the hope to which you have called him. 
And so that he can know what is the immeasurable and unlimited and surpassing greatness of Your power in and for us who believe as demonstrated in the working of your mighty strength. 
Thank you for second chances, for take twos. 
Thank you for using them to bring glory and honor to your name. 
Thank you for abiding in me, for your words remaining in my heart so that whatever I ask it shall be done for me.  Faith is the assurance of the things we hope for being the proof of things we do not see.
And I hope in what I cannot see waiting for it with patience and composure. 
I thank you for renewing his mind, for aligning his will to Yours. 
For no weapon that is formed against him shall prosper and every tongue that rises against him in judgment he shall show to be in the wrong.
I pray this in Jesus' mighty name.
Thank you for answering this prayer.
Your loving mercy endures forever.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment