Saturday, September 4, 2010

Airplane Inspirations Part deux: It's all in the Product

I used to work for Estee Lauder and I would definitely consider myself a product junkee when it comes to fragrance and cosmetics but these are some products I think no lady should be without.


~Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
Introduced to me by a lovely friend who told me all the photographers were using it to give models lips a sexy pout (no, I didn't run out immediately and buy it!) It not only is inexpensive ( I think around $16 for a container that will last you for-ev-er) it's also hydrating and looks great alone or over lipstick. I've been an addict for years.

~Estee Lauder Daywear Moisturizer
This moisturizer has an spf 15, antioxidants, smells like cucumbers (yum!), not too rich and perfect for normal/combination skin (which is what the majority of us all have). It is half the reason why I get many compliments on my skin!

~Estee Lauder Doublewear Foundation
The other half of the reasoning behind any skin compliments I receive. This full coverage makeup evens skin tone without the pancake feeling of being too heavy. Another "pancake" reducer: use LESS. Just a dot of foundation on cheeks, nose, forehead and chin does the trick. Blend with a brush if you're feeling fancy.

~Chanel Chance Perfume
I almost always am asked what I'm wearing when I wear this fragrance. Light and floral but still Chanel wear it and "smell like a rich lady" as my ex used to say. Another amazing favorite: Chanel Allure Sensuelle. Mmmm.

~Dental Floss
Yes, ladies. Simple. Ridiculously overpriced for the nicest kind. But smiling is what attracts people to us and nothing is less sexy than that mornings leftovers in your teeth. Healthy, happy gums give you confidence to smile which is your easiest accesory to showcase how fabulous you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment