Saturday, September 4, 2010

If I Wrote You

I never met the stranger. It was someone I'd seen and heard of but never knew. And I think somewhere along the line, I didn't say the wrong thing that infers the right thing that signifies to silent sighs what wasn't but is and maybe oughtn't to be. And now, unknowingly jaded a voiceless shadow having formerly lit up at the sight of my sidelong glance. And where another might discouraged inhabit... I can't stop smiling. Knowing. Everything that secrets won't see, gift wrapped melodies notions extreme even for me. That which seemed too good, true 't never will be. And delightful surprises rein in outpours of nothing and all of things with those you never thought or should or shouldn'ts and you no longer mind. The water is such a welcome change, embraced by so many fingertips and no matter how many circles repeatedly walked, still eyes look above at all that lies ahead with or without those who uttered sounds in silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment